Writing to Conclude: Ayana

Monday, December 7, 2009
Through this project I've learned the benefits of working on a team. I'll be the first to admit it, group projects definitely aren't one of my favorite things. I'd much rather work on my own without having to wait on anyone, or have anybody wait on me. However, working with Matt and Karla made this experience much more enjoyable than I anticipated. It was nice having two other people to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of. There were often times when I experienced writer's block and just could not express the thoughts and ideas in my head in an effective way. But with the help of my team, we were able to talk things out and finally get the job done. This relates in the same way to community. Within a given community, the members look out for and help each other because they know that doing so will ultimately benefit everyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment