Writing to Conclude: Matt

Monday, December 7, 2009
This project has helped me to discover my writing flaws and offer me a chance to fix them. For example, several of my cores contained poor language, in my re-writes I was able to add some polish, making my writing succinct yet powerful. In working together as a group, I’ve learned the importance of communication and time management. We all have different strengths and weaknesses but by helping and experiencing the writings of each other we’ve all improved our writing ability.

This course as a whole has presented to me a new outlook on community. People are social animals; we depend on one another for survival. By communicating we share ideas, continuing the survival of the species. Our writings contribute our ideas to society, whether it be at a distance or long after we have left this planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment